Judy and Joff Evans Oak Lodge, Wrexham
4. Do you feel that we interpreted your needs/requirements well in our design?
We had opportunity to revise plans as we went along. We appreciated the way in which you came up with an original design and then allowed us to meet with your architect and discuss other possibilities and then eventually come up with the final design.
5. Were you satisfied with the communication and working relationship with Severn Oak?
All communication with all staff involved with Severn Oak was very friendly but also courteous and professional. We were always the client and any request we made was always responded to appropriately and punctually.
6. Were you happy with the way our staff conducted themselves on site?
All staff involved with Severn Oak were very polite and conducted themselves in a very professional manner. It was obvious that they had been instructed in how to conduct themselves and they were always very polite but also very hard working. This applies to Severn Oak staff as well as their ground worker Andy Donald. In the case of our sun room Severn Oak were trying to work through some extremely cold conditions and they always did this with a smile on their face!
7. What are your thoughts on your garden room now that it is completed?
It has definitely met our expectations and our aspirations have been met we just need to find some time to sit down in it now!!!
8. Are there any areas that you feel we could improve upon?
Continue the good work you are doing, the family way in which you work with yourselves (Will and Nicky) and the lads was a nice feeling to be part of so don’t get too big!
9. Is there anything that you would change?
No we don’t think so.
10. Lastly is there anything that we could do to make process for the client more enjoyable?
Possibly have some form of guide of order of the whole process. Just for lay people like myself who don’t always know what order things will happen with.